If you are undecided between stone choices, or
have questions about the variances within a particular stone choice
(some stones are fairly homogeneous in color & pattern while others can vary quite a bit),
please feel free to contact us to obtain samples of the stones
and/or hardware finishes you are considering before your purchase.
Sending out sample packages helps both of us — you get exactly what you want and
Gemstone Hardware’s inventory choices remain strong for all of our customers.
Our Designers can also help with creating individualized applications of our products
to meet your individual design projects, such as curtain rod finials and newel post toppers.
In fact some of our products evolved from solving customer design challenges!
How We Handle Sample Packages:
- Sample packages are personalized and consist of individual stones and may also include hardware components for finish options.
- There is no charge for the samples as long as they are returned undamaged within 30 days. (Retain the original packaging and return samples per included instructions to prevent product damage.)
- Customer pays for shipping of product from and back to Gemstone Hardware.
- For any samples not be returned within 30 days, or returned with any damage, your credit card will be charged for full cost of products sent.
* Each order is filled with custom-created hardware per the customer’s individual stone choice and finish, not by using ready-made sitting-on-the-shelf products. However, a limited selection of ready-made products are available on StonesEtc.com